Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Duck and Rabbit int the Rain // Kacsa és Nyúl az esőben

I have lots of letters that people would like more and more pictures about rabbit and duck since I had the print of them. Because of the numbering I ran out of the series very soon, but to help to get this happy couple I painted a new illustration. I hope you will like it too.

Rengetegen kérik tőlem a nyúl és kacsa című képet mióta nyomatként is elkészült (egészen régen). De a sorszámozás miatt nagyon hamar kiment az a sorozat. Viszont, hogy lehetőség legyen hozzá jutni eme szuper pároshoz, festettem róluk egy másik illusztrációt. Remélem ez is tetszésre lel.

2 comments:

Angelia said...

Love your illustrations!

Lina Emeralds said...

I like how ur style is simple yet very expressive, and I luv ur way of using the watercolor effects..
Good!!